Creates a new LGSPGraph or LGSPNamedGraph instance from the specified specification file. If the according dll does not exist or is out of date, the needed processing steps are performed automatically.
- gmFilename (String)
- Filename of the model specification file (.gm).
- graphName (String)
- Name of the new graph.
- statisticsPath (String)
- Optional path to a file containing the graph statistics to be used for building the matchers.
- flags (ProcessSpecFlags)
- Specifies how the specification is to be processed; only KeepGeneratedFiles and CompileWithDebug are taken care of!
- named (Boolean)
- Returns a named graph if true otherwise a non-named graph. You must cast the LGSPGraph returned to the inherited LGSPNamedGraph if named=true.
- capacity (Int32)
- The initial capacity for the name maps (performance optimization, use 0 if unsure).
The new LGSPGraph or LGSPNamedGraph instance.
Assembly: lgspBackend (Module: lgspBackend) Version: 188.8.131.52 (184.108.40.206)