Creates a new LGSPGraph or LGSPNamedGraph and LGSPActions instance from the specified specification file. If the according dlls do not exist or are out of date, the needed processing steps are performed automatically.
- grgFilename (String)
- Filename of the rule specification file (.grg).
- graphName (String)
- Name of the new graph.
- statisticsPath (String)
- Optional path to a file containing the graph statistics to be used for building the matchers.
- flags (ProcessSpecFlags)
- Specifies how the specification is to be processed; only KeepGeneratedFiles and CompileWithDebug are taken care of!
- named (Boolean)
- Returns a named graph if true otherwise a non-named graph. You must cast the LGSPGraph returned to the inherited LGSPNamedGraph if named=true.
- capacity (Int32)
- The initial capacity for the name maps, only used if named (performance optimization, use 0 if unsure).
- newGraph (LGSPGraph%)
- Returns the new graph.
- newActions (LGSPActions%)
- Returns the new BaseActions object.
Assembly: lgspBackend (Module: lgspBackend) Version: 18.104.22.168 (22.214.171.124)