Creates a new LGSPNamedGraph and LGSPActions instance from the specified specification file. If the according dlls do not exist or are out of date, the needed processing steps are performed automatically. A name for the graph is automatically generated.
- grgFilename (String)
- Filename of the rule specification file (.grg).
- statisticsPath (String)
- Optional path to a file containing the graph statistics to be used for building the matchers.
- capacity (Int32)
- The initial capacity for the name maps (performance optimization, use 0 if unsure).
- newGraph (LGSPNamedGraph%)
- Returns the new named graph.
- newActions (LGSPActions%)
- Returns the new BaseActions object.
Assembly: lgspBackend (Module: lgspBackend) Version: 220.127.116.11 (18.104.22.168)