Instantiates a new PatternGraph object as a copy from an original pattern graph, used for inlining. We create the inlined elements as clones from the original stuff so a maybe already done inlining pass inside a subpattern does not influence us when we inline that subpattern.
Assembly: lgspBackend (Module: lgspBackend) Version: 220.127.116.11 (18.104.22.168)
- original (PatternGraph)
- The original pattern graph to be copy constructed.
- inlinedSubpatternEmbedding (PatternGraphEmbedding)
- The embedding which just gets inlined.
- newHost (PatternGraph)
- The pattern graph the new pattern element will be contained in.
- nameSuffix (String)
- The suffix to be added to the name of the pattern graph and its elements (to avoid name collisions).