Tries to apply this rule to all occurrences in the current graph of the graph processing environment "at once". No Matched/Finished events are triggered by this function.
- maxMatches (Int32)
- The maximum number of matches to be rewritten.
- actionEnv (IActionExecutionEnvironment)
- The action execution environment, esp. giving access to the host graph.
- parameters (array<Object>())
- An array of parameters (nodes, edges, values) of the types specified by RulePattern.Inputs. The array must contain at least RulePattern.Inputs.Length elements.
Assembly: libGr (Module: libGr) Version: 18.104.22.168 (22.214.171.124)
A list of arrays of objects (the arrays may be empty) returned by the last application of the rule, which is only valid until the next graph rewrite with this rule, or null, if no match was found.