Applies this rule to the given processing environment/its current graph at most max times. No Matched/Finished events are triggered by this function.
- actionEnv (IActionExecutionEnvironment)
- The action execution environment, esp. giving access to the host graph.
- min (Int32)
- The minimum number of applications to be "successful".
- max (Int32)
- The maximum number of applications to be applied.
- parameters (array<Object>())
- An array of parameters (nodes, edges, values) of the types specified by RulePattern.Inputs. The array must contain at least RulePattern.Inputs.Length elements.
Assembly: libGr (Module: libGr) Version: 188.8.131.52 (184.108.40.206)
True, if the rule was applied at least min times.