Apply a rewrite rule (first computing the parameters with sequence expressions, last assigning result variables).
- paramBindings (RuleInvocationParameterBindings)
- The parameter bindings of the rule invocation
- which (Int32)
- The index of the match to be rewritten or -1 to rewrite all matches
- localMaxMatches (Int32)
- Specifies the maximum number of matches to be found (if less or equal 0 the number of matches depends on MaxMatches)
- special (Boolean)
- Specifies whether the %-modifier has been used for this rule, which may have a special meaning for the application
- test (Boolean)
- If true, no rewrite step is performed.
Assembly: libGr (Module: libGr) Version: 220.127.116.11 (18.104.22.168)
The number of matches found