Lecture SS 2003
|Time and location:
Monday 14:00-15:30 in -101(Info)
Wednesday 14:00-15:30 in -101(Info).
First in the lecture the concepts industrially available component systems are presented. In addition the different definitions of a component by the example are described by systems such as CORBA, COM and Beans. Then one represents, which problems are to be solve with the software construction from components:
It is shown to what extent industrially available component systems are able to solve these problems. These solutions are compared with those by resuming beginnings. We regard:
- platform and programming language problems
- adjustment of the data formats
- adjustment of the communication mechanisms
- adjustment of call logs
- warranty of the global aliveness (deadlock liberty)
We will work out that none regards the technology specified above the problem of the global aliveness. Here we will refer network-based Spezifkationstechniken to Petri.
- XML and used technologies such as XSLT, XML pattern, SOAP
- architecture languages and systems such as Darwin, Aesop, UniCon
- aspect-oriented programming, adaptive programming
- Metaprogrammierung and COMPOST as Metaprogrammiersystem